Optimise Content Delivery Networks for Video, Web, Data and Mobile Services
Are you looking to learn about the impact next-generation CDNs could have on the distribution
of your content?
Want to hear from over 60 industry experts with experience in traditional CDN services and
radical new offerings?
Keen to speak to the world’s leading solution providers about how to use CDNs to enhance speed
of delivery across your IT network?
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda and speaker line-up in the industry, the CDN World Forum is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategies for enhancing content delivery in your organisation.
With every type of CDN player represented and every content delivery approach explored, the CDN World Forum will give you the opportunity to discover the latest industry solutions and help you to derive value from an industry that is undergoing rapid change.
Hear from over 60 premier speakers in our CDN World Forum theatre and meet with leading solutions providers in our large-scale exhibition, co-located with the Cloud World Forum.
No other event has as many recognised headline participants.
Make sure you are present on the 26th and 27th June for THE CDN event of 2013.
2013 Speakers Include:
5th Cloud World Forum - Now Co-located!
Europe's leading Cloud event is now co-located with the CDN World Forum.
Unlock the cloud opportunity - Hear from more case studies than any other enterprise IT event in Europe.
Learn from 220+ visionary speakers – gain a unique insight from industry heavyweights and hear case study examples from major cloud adoptees.
More leading exhibitors - No other European cloud show has so many of the major industry contributors. Google, Amazon, Microsoft, HP, Dell, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Savvis, IBM, CA, VMware and many others.
5,000 senior level decision makers - Building on our 2012 show you'll get to network and share business concerns and ideas with everyone you need to know in the cloud industry.
What Will Be Discussed?
- Best practice strategies to integrate CDNs into your business
- How to use CDNs to enhance speed of delivery across your IT network
- The art of content management and provisioning
- Leveraging new generation networks to integrate CDNs into cloud operations
- The benefits of transparent caching
- CDNs for Telco operations
What Makes Us Different?
1. Co-located with the 5th Annual Cloud World Forum and the 2nd Annual Big Data World Congress, the CDN World Forum offers not only discussions with current industry professionals, but collaboration with over 5,000 senior IT professionals and 150 IT vendors across a shared, free-to-attend exhibition.
2. Sponsorship and exhibition presence from many of the major operators including Vodafone, NTT, BT, Telstra, Reliance, T-Systems and O2.
3. The CDN World Forum isn’t just about delivering industry-to-industry communications, it’s about end-users too. With its co-located events, the conference offers solution providers a chance to transmit their message to clients across multiple verticals, including key target sectors such as broadcasting, retail and finance.
4. Attendees of the CDN World Forum include business leaders who make decisions on their organisation’s IT expenditure – as an example, the 2012 conference’s top attendee job titles were CIO, Head of Digital Distribution and Head of IT.
5. Major technology provider presence on the exhibition floor, with dedicated theatres from Google and Microsoft, both of which are planning to make room on this year’s agenda for CDN.
6. The conference agenda offers a platform for every type of CDN player, including the new wave of untraditional providers and the latest group of federated CDNs. Not only does this offer attendees a new insight into industry developments, it offers traditional providers a chance to discuss the issues and opportunities related to the rise of new entries in the market.
7. A truly global audience, with the CDN World Forum attracting attendees and operators not just from the UK, but from across mainland Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. The size of our show allows us a far greater reach than most other events covering similar topics.
8. A unique Account Management programme, offering a personalised VIP Connection service, to help sponsors locate and meet with the delegates they want. Innovative and far-reaching marketing practices that have allowed the show to grow from 100 attendees to 4,500 in just 3 years.
With its global reach and market leading status, the CDN World Forum is an event that provides a complete solution to brand positioning, business development opportunities, and critically, brings you face-to-face with the decision makers in the industry.
For information on speaking, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 845 519 1230
Mob: +44 (0) 7773 398108